Air Conditioning Installation Services in Columbia
When your existing home air conditioner fails to deliver the cooling comfort you expect from your system, a new air conditioner may be what you need for your home. If you’re building a new home, you need a system that can reliably serve your home’s cooling needs for many years to come. At Krantz Kooling and Heating, our NATE-certified technicians specialize in air conditioning installation and replacement. Our service areas include Columbia, Forest Acres, Lexington, Dentsville, Blythewood, Irmo, Chapin, Cayce, West Columbia, SC and the surrounding areas.
Air Conditioning Replacement
Along with new air conditioning installations, Krantz offers replacement air conditioning installations for homeowners who want newer, energy-efficient systems.
Our Krantz installation techs are factory-trained specialists who have the experience and knowledge to install air conditioning systems from the HVAC industry’s major manufacturers. We’re a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer. However, we service all makes and models.
Why Should You Upgrade Your Air Conditioning System?
Are your energy bills increasing? Does your air conditioner not deliver the cooling comfort it once provided? These indicators may point to an outdated, inefficient air conditioning system in your home.
Krantz offers superior, state-of-the-art and energy-efficient cooling systems sized appropriately for your home. Our installation techs take the time to understand your home’s ductwork, layout and size, so they can determine the proper air conditioning solution for your home.
What Options Exist for Air Conditioning Installation?
Several types of air conditioning systems exist to keep your home cool during the warmer months of the year. Krantz stands behind the quality of the air conditioning products we sell and service.
- Central air conditioning systems
- Room units
- Packaged air conditioner products
- Heat pumps
- Portable air conditioners
- Ductless mini-split cooling units
In addition to these air conditioning system solutions, you can supplement your new air conditioner with a variety of indoor air quality products such as air purifiers, humidifiers, home ventilation systems and UV lamps.
What Should You Look for in a New Air Conditioner?
Buying a new air conditioning system for your home is a major investment. Krantz’s installation techs can help you compare brands and models, so that you’re clear about all of your options before you make a purchasing decision. Here are some things you should consider:
- SEER rating: Central air conditioners are assigned a seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER). The higher the number within the range, the more efficient the unit is and the less it will cost to run. Look for a unit that scores well in its class.
- ENERGY STAR: In order for air conditioners to qualify for an ENERGY STAR label, they must have high-efficiency compressors, fan motors and heat-transfer surfaces. They need to exceed minimum federal standards for energy consumption by at least 10 percent.
- Features: Modern air conditioners come with a variety of features, including variable-speed fans and integration with smart thermostats.
Expert AC Installation
Krantz is pleased to help homeowners like you understand all your options before you purchase a new air conditioner for your home. Call us to learn more about the products we offer and our professional home installation services.
- 3 Things That Would Cause Your Commercial HVAC System to Malfunction February 24, 2021
- 5 Top Benefits of Ductless Mini-Splits in Chapin, SC January 19, 2021