Heating Installation Services in Columbia
When your heating system fails to deliver the warmth you expect from it, a new furnace or heat pump may be what you need for your home. If you’re building a new home, you need a heating system that can evenly distribute heat throughout the rooms of your home for many years to come. At Krantz Kooling and Heating, our NATE-certified technicians specialize in heater installation for furnaces and heat pumps. Our service areas include Columbia, Forest Acres, Lexington, Dentsville, Blythewood, Irmo, Chapin, Cayce, West Columbia, SC and the surrounding areas.
Heating System Replacement
Along with new furnace and heat pump installations, Krantz offers replacement heating systems for homeowners who want more energy-efficient heating solutions for their home.
Our service technicians are factory-trained specialists with the experience and knowledge to install furnaces and heat pumps from the HVAC industry’s major manufacturers.
Why Should You Upgrade Your Furnace or Heat Pump?
Are your home energy bills increasing? Does your heating system fail to deliver the comforting warmth it once provided? These signals may point to an inefficient furnace or heat pump in your home.
Krantz offers state-of-the-art, energy-efficient heating systems sized correctly for your home. Our installation techs take the time to understand your home’s ductwork, layout and size, so they can offer you the proper heating system solution for your needs.
What Types of Heating Systems Exist for the Home?
You can find several types of heating systems to keep your home comfortable during the coldest months of the year. Krantz is proud to stand behind the heating system products we sell and service. Some of our high-performance heating systems include:
- Energy-efficient furnaces
- Air-sourced heat pumps
In addition to these heating systems, we also offer smart thermostats, variable speed blowers, and other accessories that can boost the efficiency of your home heating appliance.
What Should You Look for in a New Furnace or Heat Pump?
If your heating system is more than 12 years old, now may be a good time to consider a replacement. Krantz’s installation techs can help you compare brands and models, so that you understand all of your options before you commit to a new heating installation for your home. Below are some key factors you should consider:
- Energy efficiency ratings: AFUE (Annual Fuel Use Efficiency) and HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) are two ratings that can tell you about a heating unit’s energy efficiency.
- Budget: The system with the highest price isn’t necessarily the best system for your home heating needs. Krantz can help you evaluate your budget and suggest a home heating solution in line with that budget.
- Size: Before you select a new home heating system, let our Krantz experts conduct a Manual J load calculation, which takes into account your home’s square footage, appliances and the number of windows. This calculation can help our installation techs ensure your new system is the best fit for your home.
Expert Heating System Installation and Heating Services
As a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer, we’re dedicated to helping homeowners like you understand all of your options before you purchase a new furnace or heat pump for your home. Call us to learn more about our heating services, such as our furnace installation service and preventive maintenance plans. We service all makes and models.
- Are Air Cleaners and Air Purifiers the Same Thing in Lexington, SC? September 12, 2021
- Why Is My Ductless AC Leaking in My Irmo, SC Home? August 12, 2021